Monday, December 10, 2012

~Author Iesha Brown~

~Author Iesha Brown~


Greetings to all! Welcome to Ebony Nicole's Blogs!Today I am

 taking the time to share the spotlight with Author Iesha Brown

Please join me in welcoming her, let's learn about her and her 

work together. I encourage us all to pull together and support 

each other in this journey that we are on. So again welcome 

Iesha=)=)


Thank you Ebony for taking the time to interview me!!
 For more information readers can go to www.outtadabluepublishing.com
Welcome to the Outta Da Blue Publishing
www.outtadabluepublishing.com




Iesha's Interview Questions



1) The title of my first book is Tag Your Man 2004.

 2) In college as a communication major i had a screen writing project and my professor suggested that I write it as a novel first then adapt it into a screen play.

3) No I can't say I Idolize anyone because I don't put people on a pedestal, but there are some writers that I like.

4) I've been in this business for almost ten years now and I have seen some cut throat situations but I try not to focus on those moments. A lot of positive, like meeting readers that love your work.

5) Yes, I've been writing way before I started writing books, and I believe I will be writing until god puts it in my heart to do otherwise. This is definitely a passion of mine.
7). Yes, I've been in almost every state promoting my book even out of the country. This business has been good to me!

8). I am a book vendor so i am in the street with the readers and I take notes as to what they like and dislike and I try to implement those things in my projects.

9) Yes I have a lot of support and I do it for them.

10) I would say endurance is the key... look at it as a track race it’s not how fast you run but that you make it to the finish line.


~ Iesha's Work & Work She Has Published~






No comments:

Post a Comment